Hello Sweeties Today I'm up on My Creative Scrapbook blog with a set of cards made with the April's Limited Edition kit.
I cut a few strip of papers from the "You and Me" paper. Then I glued them on the background. When Happy with the result, I covered them with a thin layer of white gesso.
When dry, I stamped randomly with a black Archival ink, always on the strips of papers. Then I added some colors.
I added a design with a stencil and white gesso. When dry I added more colors and splatters.
To finish, I added a few elements: a flower and some Ephemeras.
- Prima (Rose Quartz: Beautiful Glory);
- Kaisercraft (PS I love you: You and me);
- Cards - Prima (Rose Quartz);
- Flowers - Prima (Rose Quartz: Provenza);
- Ephemera - Prima (Rose Quartz);
- Stamp - Heidi Swapp(Only You);
- Stencil - Prima (Flourish 6x6);
- Twinkling H2O - ColourArte (Copper, Hunter Gray, Chiffon Pink);
- Izink - Aladine (Jasmine);
- Art Basic - Finnabair Prima (White Gesso).