Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Creative Sketches May Sketch Challenge *PRIZE*

The My Creative Sketches May sketch challenge is live!  You know what that means... another fabulous sketch and another gorgeous prize package.


But before I get into that, I'd like to say BIG CONGRATS again to Anna Zaprzelska, the winner of last month's sketch challenge, as well as to give a great big thank you to everyone that participated.  We are so appreciative of all of the eye candy that you all submitted for us to drool over!

Okay, on to the May sketch.  We invite you to join in the fun at My Creative Sketches and enter to win this gorgeous prize package!

To view the Design Team samples and load your layout, visit My Creative Sketches here.

Have a look at the random draw prize...

May sketch by Tony Rangel inspired by DT member Delaina Burns...

No comments: