Friday, April 12, 2013

Creating a Decorative Paper Egg by Carla Marchee

This is our second post today- please scroll down to view the previous post

Hello again! We're back with our second of four tutorials for the day from My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Carla Marchee featuring our April Main kit.

Here's Carla...

Hello, here I am again with a little tutorial for creating a great decorative egg.

This deco branch stands in my living room- I will tell you how I made this.

It's so simple. You need a little balloon.


Cut 6 strips.


And do the first strip around the balloon.


Continue wrapping strips around the balloon, crossing the strips over each other.

And I have finished the egg with a flower on top.

Last, let your balloon deflate, add string to the egg, and hang on the tree!




I hope you like it, see you next time !!

Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Here's our April Main kit that Carla used to create her project:


and here's more of her work using this kit!



Be sure to visit us again in a bit for another tutorial from Carla!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: