Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Join Shona in a step by step!


Hi everyone! Today I have a step by step layout created with the gorgeous NEW September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit is loaded with so many fun pieces to complete your projects!

First I layered pieces of the Blue Fern Studio papers in the kit. I distressed the edges a bit first.

Next lets do a bit of stamping with the text stamp included in the kit. I use a permanent ink always when I stamp…if you use mists or paints after  you stamp, the permanent ink will not run.

A little bit of stencil work in the background for added texture.

The Creative Embellishment chippy in the kit is first covered in gesso than I sprayed some of the kit golf mist to give it a soft finish.

Add your chipboard piece with some torn up pieces of paper doilys.

I added a cute title with the stickers in the kit and time to add more of that shiny gold mist.


Add your photo and I also added some dried up pieces from my garden.

Beautiful embellishments from the kit added to finish it all off.



That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the September kit! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: